1. What was the first video game you have ever played?: Jungle King
2. What was your first console?: Atari 2600
3. Have you ever visited a video game arcade?: I've worked in 2.
4. What was your first handheld?: n/a
5. What was the first game you've beaten/cleared completely? (Got to the last level/got 100%/beat high score, etc.): Yars Revenge for Atari 2600
6. Games based off of real sports: Yay or Nay?: I don't play them, but I tolerate their existence as I see them as cash cows for the gaming companies so they can get the money to develop REAL games.
7. Online games: Yay or nay?: Yay.
8. Do you play any Massively Multiplayer Online RPG games? (MMORPGs?): CoH/CoV...I used to play WoW, but I got burnt out on it...the whole economic aspect and all the bookeeping turns me off.
9. Do you play any virtual pet games? (Neopets, Teripets, Aftermathzone, etc.): Um, no.
10. Puzzle games and Strategy games: Yay or Nay?: Sure...if they're quirky enough. Bust A Move, baby!!
11. Do you play any RPGs?: Put it all together and it spells DUH.
12. Do you play any Platformer games?: Yep.
13. What was the first game/console/handheld of yours that stopped working?: NES.
14. Do you actually care if a game has a plot or do you just play games for the gameplay?: That depends on the game. With most games, if the gameplay is fun enough, the plot is just gravy. But RPGs, by definition, NEED a good story.
15. Name a few video game characters that are your favorites.: Alucard, GTA 3 guy, Chrono, Sabin, Squall, Zell, Rinoa, Ramza, Mega Man, Kain (from Legacy of Kain),Akuma, Ulala, Raiden (from Mortal Kombat), Sagat, Conker, Dante Sparda, Ness
16. Name a few series that are your favorites: Castlevania, Mega Man, Legacy of Kain, Wipeout
17. Has a video game ever made you cry?: No
18. Has a video game character annoyed you so much that you wanted him removed from the game? Oh yes.
19. Do you "pair" or "ship" characters up with one another? (make/create/write romance involving them): Nah.
20. Do you write video game fanfiction?: nopers.
21. Do you draw video game fanart?: If I could draw, I would
22. Do you come up with theories on how a character came to be/what he or she would do in a situation/why he or she is moody/etc.: Sure.
23. Are you a "fanboy" or "fangirl" of any character?: No
24. Hardest Boss Battle: RPG: Ghaleon from Lunar. Fighting game: Gill from Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, Side scroller/Platformer: Death from Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
25. Most Frustrating Boss Battle: Shin Akuma from Street Fighter Alpha 3. Nothing like a boss that does his supermove the instant the round starts, depleting 90% of your health!!!
26. Most Rewarding Boss Battle: Ghaleon from Lunar. Outakes, baby!!
27. Funnest Boss Battle: Ozzie from Chrono Trigger
28. Most Boring Boss Battle: Dracula in Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest. Big overture. LITTLE show.
29. Boss Battle that dragged out for a long, long time: Several boss fights from Earthbound...
30. Boss Battle with the coolest music: Time Devourer (first form) from Chrono Cross
31. Most Surprising Boss Battle: The first time I met Queen Medusa in Castlevania...I jumped out of my chair with a white knuckle grip on my controller, pulling my NES off the table.
32. What's your all time favorite villain?: Akuma
33. What's your all time least favorite villain?: Infernal.
34. Do you ever feel sorry for the villains?: I do pity them on occassion. Doesn't stop me from annihilating them, tho.
35. Are there any villains that seem like they should be playing for the good guys, but aren't?: Yeah.
36. Most malicious villain: Shin Akuma
37. Most surprising villain: The Great Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day
39. What's your favorite 3D game? (PS1/N64/Saturn generation): Conkers Bad Fur Day
40. What's your favorite arcade game?: Final Fight.
41. What's your favorite next-gen game? (Gamecube/PS2/Dreamcast/X-Box): GTA3
42. Sequels/long series: Yay or nay?: If you can make a good game each time, yay. If not, just give it up.
43. What's your favorite Online Game?: CoH/CoV
44. What's your favorite console?: PS2
45. What's your favorite handheld?: GBA.
46. Have you ever got yourself involved in a "console war"? (arguing that a console is better than another console): No.
47. Have you ever defended a character/game/console you liked in an argument? Which one?: Yes. PS2
48. Name a game that you like but everyone else seems to hate.: Final Fantasy VIII
49. Name a character that you like but everyone else seems to hate.: Squall
50. Name a game that you hate but everyone else seems to like.: Any Madden or NBA Live game.
51. Name a character that you hate but everyone else seems to love.: Cable from Marvel Vs Capcom 2...cheap bitch ass muthafucka.
52. Have you ever stopped before you finished a game because it was too frustrating to go on?: Yes.
53. Will you stop at NOTHING to get 100% in a video game?: Hell no.
54. Have you ever injured yourself at a video game? (Space Invader wrist and Mario Party 1 blister victims may answer yes): Oh yeah.
55. Has a horror/survival genre video game scared you to the point that you refused to finish the game? Did you get nightmares from said game?: Nope.
56. Have you ever thrown a controller/disc/cartridge in a fit of frustration?: It's rare, but it happens.
57. Do you need to blow/clean certain games to get them to play?: Yep.
58. Have you ever played a game for so long that you missed sleep over it?: I think I stayed up all night playing Super Metroid once
59. Were you ever involved in the Pokemon craze?: I can proudly say no.
60. Last but not least: Do you picture yourself playing video games 10, 20, or 30 years from now?: Oh yeah.