1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
Got involved in something of a three way relationship.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't do resolutions anymore. Too much can happen to interfere with them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Praise the Powers, no.
5. What places did you visit?
Dallas/Fort Worth for TBRU, and as always, Atlanta.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
Mo money, and more variety of experiences.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 26th. The day I realized that Jason and I wouldn't work, no matter how much I wanted us to. And the last tie binding me to this city was severed.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Realizing I was goig nowhere here.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not making me and Jason work.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
just your usual colds and such.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
nightfallcub and my ex-boyfriend Josh. Both have matured since I met them and I'm proud of them.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I can't recall anything this past year I got really hyped about.
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
No Easy Way by Seal
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
A bit sadder.
ii. thinner or fatter?
about the same actually
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Part with my mom, part online.
21. How will you be spending New Year's?
Moving in with John-chan.
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
Yes. I did.
23. How many one-night stands?
Well, I won't comment on that.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No. I can't even say I hate Ryan. It's sort of a mixture between contempt and pity. Of course, I'd still fuck the living hell out of him, given the opportunity.
26. What was the best book you read?
Still reading A Game of Thrones.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
An A in my digital sound class.
29. What did you want and not get?
A lasting, intimate, affectionate relationship.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
3 way tie ;Kill Bill vol. 1, X2, and The Return of The King
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I helped Jason out with a project, we went to Dave's house and played D&D. I turned 30.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Waking up in the arms of somebody who loved me.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy. Sorry if that's too...low or common for ya.
Then again, no, I'm not.
34. What kept you sane?
My mother, my brother, my friends online.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The Iraq Invasion.
37. Who did you miss?
My grandmother, like I do every year.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Guy by the name of Paul I sat next to in my Interactive Media class. Wasn't pretentious like most of the other jerkoffs in the class. Down to earth, funny guy, and kinda cute. Straight, but hey, you can't have everything.
38.b. Side question...who would you like to get to know better?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
You can stand behind someone, but don't push them if they don't want to go anywhere.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Today I dreamed of friends I had before.
And I wonder why the ones who care don't call anymore.
My feelings hurt, but you know I overcome the pain.
And I'm stronger now, there can't be a fire unless there's a flame.