Indianapolis, cuz this is where I was born and most of my family is here.
Atlanta, cuz that's where John-chan and the ATL crew is, and I always like being there.
Seattle or Portland, cuz the Northwest is beautiful.
Rome, bcause the Mediterranean is beautiful, the city has a lot of history, and the FOOD.
Tokyo. Interesting culture, I get all the good games and anime FIRST, and if I can actually have real estate there, you KNOW I'm bad.
2. If you could invite 5 people to lunch, who would you pick and why?
BJ Daniels. I'd like to see how he is.
pearldiver, cuz he's interesting to hang out with.
johncubga, cuz he's my baby bro and he's FUN.
moved, just to meet him and maybe hear him sing.
oni1111, to talk music and politics with.
3. If you could vacation for one month anywhere all expenses paid? Where and why?
Atlanta. I gots peoples there, it's an interesting city and I can't see too many other places I'd would stay for just a month.
4. If you could spend one year in complete happiness yet after the year would remember nothing about it: Would you? Why?
No. Not if I couldn't remember it. Because what's the point in being happy if you can't remember being happy?
5. What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
Fear. Fear of commitment. Fear of our neighbors. Fear of what's different. Fear of change. Fear of ourselves.
6. You're given the change to travel 25 years into the future what is the one thing you want to find out?
How has society as a whole changed?
7. Do you want children?
No. Responsiblity for somebody else's life isn't on my agenda at this point.