There IS no bill I enjoy paying.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
At my home, with Mike.
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Never happened. I know when to cut myself off.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on bar?
I don't go to bars.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Exactly what I am doing. Chatting and watching Batman Begins.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
8. How many colleges did you attend?
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
10. Gas prices?
Irrelevant to me at present, but too damn high.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
Hawaii. I'd love to take Mike and Jason.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Why do I hear running water. Oh, that's the radio.
14. What errand/chore do you despise?
Dusting. Plays hell with my allergies.
15. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Can't honestly say.
16. Get up early or sleep in?
Get up early. I can't sleep in.
17. What is your favorite cartoon character?
18. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy?
Depends on my mood.
19. Have you found real love yet?
I most certainly have. Twice.
20. When did you first start feeling old?
For the most part, I don't. But there are moments, and I don't appreciate the ones who try to make me feel it.
21. Favorite 80's movie?
Big Trouble In Little China
22. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club (costco)?
23. Beach or lake?
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I think marriage is significant to those who want to marry.
25. Favorite guilty pleasure?
That would imply there are things I feel guilty for taking pleasure in.
26. What's your drink?
Sangria or a Hurricane Ethel
27. Cowboys or Indians?
28. Cops or Robbers?
29. Who from high school would you like to run into?
30. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
As I don't have a car...
31. The Cosby Show or the Simpson’s?
The Cosby Show. I never got tired of it.
32. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Not speaking to Jason for nigh 6 months.
33. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I stand all damn day.
34. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
The list is FAR too long.
35. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
Samuel L. Jackson.
36. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
37. Do you have a teddy bear?
Two. Pooky and Janus.
38. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Any of it.
39. Do you go to church?
No. Me and God aren't exactly on speaking terms these days.
40. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
The former. Already have the latter.