1. Three strikes and you're out, dude.
2. You are one of the few people on this earth I can say I completely respect. You've more than earned it. You're fucking awesome and the fact that you're entirely unaware of it makes it even better.
3. I like you. I do. But when we talk, it's evident that you don't really give a damn about anything I'm doing or have to say unless it directly pertains to you or your interests. That gets old.
4. You and yours have a bond that's tough to break into. Maybe it's better that way. Or maybe it's an inferiority complex on my part.
5. A word of advice: men with sharp tounges have a tendency to slit their own throats.
6. I like and respect you a lot more than I used to. Hang in there, ok?
7. There are times I wanna hug ya, times I respect ya, and times I wanna kick the dog shit out of you. Stop playing with my emotions like that.
8. It's fleeting, but for just a little while, you know how to make things less painful. Thank you.
9. Wasn't sure what to make of you when we met, but the more I talk to you, the more I like you. And yes, I wanna fuck the bejeezus out of you, too.
10. Things have changed, yes. Doesn't mean I don't wanna be your friend anymore.
11. As much as you're going through right now, I can honestly say I would trade places with you in a heartbeat. You're fortunate and you need to see that.
12. I admire your creativity and focus. Wish I had more of it.
13. You've come a long way, baby. I hope things keep going along this path for you.
14. I haven't forgotten you or what you did for me. The fact that you don't hold it over my head drives me to repay you. Can't promise it'll be SOON, but...
15. You'll probably be swinging with the in-crowd and forget about me, but I just wanna say I'm happy to have met you.
I will say this, though. If some of these strike a chord, maybe it's time for some introspection. Just a thought.